Flourless Banana Marble Loaf
Low Carb, Organic, Gluten Free, All Natural..
I made this special recipe just for my boyfriend, Julian, who is currently working on repairing his digestion and unable to eat any foods with a high sugar content. He was craving some sweetness, but didn’t exactly give me an easy task..
“It’s okay Marg, you can do it! Just bake me anything, but without using high sugar foods; no dates, agave, maple syrup, or anything processed.. but make it sweet! You know I like it really sweet.”
Well, I don’t know how I’m going to pull this off without it tasting horrible.. but to my surprise, this was one of the best low carb Banana Loaf’s I’ve ever made!
I am so happy to share this recipe with all of you, but especially those who are watching their diet & sugar intake! It’s one of those comforting recipes that makes everything “okay again”. One you will not feel bad after eating.. as long as it lasts more than 24 hours haha!
Lets get started!
Banana Marble Loaf w/Cocoa & Cocoa Nibs!
What to do..
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Blend the bananas, eggs, cashew butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt and stevia in an electric mixer.
- Add coconut flour, coconut flakes and baking powder. Mix on medium speed until all ingredients are combined and soft batter forms.
- Divide batter in half, pour into another bowl.
- In one bowl, mix the 3 tbsp of cocoa powder. In the other bowl, mix the 1/3 cup of cocoa nibs.
- In a 4×6 Loaf pan, pour the batter in sections and layers. Once all the batter is in the pan, swirl around with a butter knife to create the marble action.
- Bake for 35 mins, allow to cool and enjoy!
→ Perfect recipe to bring to a party to help keep you on track!
→ Fast and easy enough to enjoy any time you have a craving.
What You Need..
- 3 Bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 5-10 Stevia drops (to taste)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cocoa nibs
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder